August 21-25, 2019
Discover the best of Grövelsjöfjällen at its most spectacular time of year. Join us on a professionally guided weekend of wilderness, adventure and incredible views. You’ll learn about the local plants, wildlife and culture while hiking through national parks and nature reserves – and get up close and personal with one of the most thrilling natural landscapes in the world. Your guide for the weekend is Björn Jonsson from Experience Grövelsjön, a local mountain tour specialist. Björn is an expert on the local trails, plants and wildlife, and a unique source of knowledge about the Grövelsjöfjällen area.
Weekend August 21-25, 2019
5990 sek p.p. full board
Please note: The price is based on double occupancy. Single room supplement: 800 sek
YOUR WEEKEND INCLUDES:
• 3 full days of professionally guided hikes
• all transportation to and from trails
• 4 nights lodging in a double room
• all meals (breakfast, buffet or packed lunch and dinner)
• full access to all hotel relaxation facilities
Book your hiking adventure today!
+46 253-23150, email@example.com